Awesome Movie Work: The Transformers 40th Anniversary Tribute and My Story

What is KAR Productions?

Friday, January 19, 2024

The Transformers 40th Anniversary Tribute and My Story

This year is the 40th anniversary of a franchise that has been extremely important to me, The Transformers. I am incredibly excited for this. This year is very important to me. The Transformers helped me get through the worst times in my life because of the education and school system. I am grateful to have had this apart of my life for 40 years now. I watched the 1984-1987 Generation 1 series everyday it aired. I remember renting the 1986 The Transformers: The Movie a lot because it was not available for sale for a long time. I think we finally bought a copy in 1993. I watched Transformers: Generation 2 in the early-mid 1990's, 1992-1994. I remember watching Beast Wars: Transformers from 1996-1999. I remember Beast Machines: Transformers from 1999-2000. I greatly enjoy owning the entire 2010-2013 series Transformers: Prime. I am glad to own the three Japanese Transformers series Headmasters, Super-God Masterforce, and Victory in two different releases, Shout Factory's DVD set, and a Region Free DVD of all three. I am glad to own Beast Wars: Transformers, and Beast Machines: Transformers in Shout Factory releases of both series. I am extremely glad to own all of the 2002-2004 Rhino DVD releases. I am very lucky to own the box set The Transformers: 25th Anniversary Matrix of Leadership Edition from Shout Factory. I have highly enjoyed being able to go back and re-watch most of the episodes (I am still going through Season 3) in the best possible quality and release that is available. I am glad to own three copies of The Transformers: The Movie because all three have different special features than the other. The film transfer is also different from one to the other. I enjoyed the first three live-action Transformers films from 2007-2011. I did not like Transformers: Age of Extinction in 2014. I did not care to see Transformers: The Last Knight in 2017. I loved Bumblebee in 2018. I really liked Transformers: Rise of the Beasts in June 2023. This franchise has been very close to my heart. I modeled who I am after Optimus Prime. This show and this franchise is what instilled in me the confidence to achieve what I was told was impossible to achieve when I was a young child. I was able to persevere all of my obstacles as a young child to be who I am today because of this show and the people in my life. This franchise makes me think of this Judas Priest song Crown of Horns:

No comments:

Post a Comment